Does This Sound Like You?
You’re a wife and mom who wants authentic encouragement, fresh ideas and real hope on how to discover your best life possible, even in the midst of crazy schedules, temper tantrums and marital differences.
Bottom line: You want to become that vibrant woman you’ve been made to be, no matter the life season.
You’re not alone. I hear you, and I feel exactly the same way.
I Feel Like That Too
I’m Alicia Michelle, and I’m a married mom of four kids ranging from age 14 to 5. I’m so glad to meet you!
I love my life (just like you do), but there are still days that are incredibly challenging. Days that try my patience to the extreme. Times when I wonder what in the world God is up to. And moments when I fall on my knees, completely overwhelmed by it all.
That’s when I remember that I was made on purpose and for a purpose. I remember that I’ve been called not just to exist through each day as a mom but to thrive through them.
And because of that, I have made it point to seek God’s deeper, vibrant calling for me in all areas of my life—parenting, marriage, homemaking, homeschool and as a Christian woman.
Like you, I want to live my life to the fullest—but not in a cliche, Mountain-Dew-ad sort of way.
By humbly coming to Christ each morning—letting him plan my days and provide true meaning and hope—I am discovering the quiet, triumphant “full life” that Jesus speaks of in John 10:10.
I’m discovering that in spite of my mistakes and failures, God is painting a beautiful tapestry of His faithfulness and joy in my life. In fact, I encourage you to read my faith testimony here (what I consider my most important story).
How I Want to Encourage You
I learned long ago that there are many of us seeking this joy-filled vibrancy in our everyday lives as moms and wives.
But there are so few voices out there willing to be honest and transparent about not just the good times, but the challenging moments too.
I am not a perfect mom or wife, but I’m learning that God doesn’t require perfection in order for us to be a testimony to the rich, full life he offers to each of us.
He just wants us to listen to Him, to be obedient to His call, and to share about all that we learn with others.
Your Vibrant Family is my place to do just that. I want to help you discover:
- Encouragement on how to work through everyday marriage issues
- How to develop strong relationships with your kids and encourage them to be their best
- Tools and ideas on how to efficiently manage your home and live a healthy lifestyle
- Practical wisdom on how to grow deeply in your Christian faith (and to encourage your kids to have a close relationship with God as well)
Most Popular Posts
- 130 Creative Ways to Say I Love You to Your Spouse
- The Surprising Secret to Better Sex for Christians
- The 15 Minute Habit That Will Change Your Marriage
- “When (and How) Should I Talk to My Kids About Sex?”
- Got an Angry Child? 4 Steps to Help Kids Manage Anger
- 7 Things I’m Teaching My Daughter About Being a Woman
- 23 Tips for the Powerful Prayer Life You Want (for Busy Moms)
- 5 Steps Toward Real Spiritual Growth
- Simple 5 Step Method for Kids Bible Study
Your Best You:
- 5 Steps to Turn Mommy Anger Into a Teachable Moment
- How to Find Joy Through Trials: 3 Must-Have Mindsets
- 4 Ways to Cope When Motherhood Feels Relentless
- How to Organize Your Kids’ School Papers (for Good!)
- Top 3 Essential Oil Questions Answered (+ Free Cheat Sheet)
- How to Develop a Household Cleaning Routine That Works
- 47 Best Kids Audio Books and Kids Audio Dramas
- 30 Genius Ways to Make Math Fun
- How to Confidently Homeschool Preschool and Kindergarten (Without Fear!)
All Blog Posts
I invite you to explore all the posts at Your Vibrant Family and get the encouragement that you need for this life season.
Go here to see the main blog page with the most recent posts.
Products and Services
While all the content on my blog is free, I have created several books, courses and other helpful tools for in-depth help on some of the top issues we face as moms.
Here’s a list of my best-selling products:
- 7 Days to a Less Angry Mom Online Video Course
- My Memory Box Kids School Paper Organizing System
- Plan to Be Flexible
- Christ-Centered Holiday Resources (found at my sister site ChristCenteredHolidays.com)
- Click on the links above to see each product individually, or go to the product page here to learn more.
Are you a brand looking to connect, or a ministry that would like Alicia to speak at a women’s event? Click here for more info.
I’m so glad you’ve discovered Your Vibrant Family! Let’s stay in touch, shall we?
P.S. You can read other crazy things about me here, such how I used to drive a very famous giant hot dog and how I served as a midwife in an African medical clinic. Come on, you know you’re curious.
Honestly, the best way for us to stay connected is for you to subscribe to the Your Vibrant Family community. It’s easy, free and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your info below so I can send you ideas and encouragement to help you as a wife, mom and woman! I look forward to knowing you better!
Let's Stay in Touch!
Join 15,000 other moms in the Your Vibrant Family email community, and enjoy free heartfelt encouragement on mothering, marriage and more!
Plus get a FREE parenting resource!