STEP 4: Insert the File Folder Tabs (one at a time) into the plastic tabs.
Attach the plastic tabs to the folders.
STEP 5: Write your child’s name on the 8.5 x 11” “My Memory Box: Kids School Paper Organizing System” Box Label.
Glue it to the front of the box.
STEP 6: Arrange and hang the folders inside the plastic box.
STEP 7: As you child completes his/her awesome work that you want to save, add it to the files!
That’s it! You’ll have an easy way to treasure their favorite school memories, art projects, certificates, awards and other keepsakes from their toddler through teen years!
I told you–super easy, right?
And best of all? NO. MORE. MOM. GUILT.
And a FANTASTIC new system for organizing school papers now… and for years to come!
Still need more info? Here’s more nitty gritty about the My Memory Box system…
Get Your Copy of the My Memory Box: Kids School Paper Organizing System
You can ONLY purchase My Memory Box through Your Vibrant Family… and it’s only $19.99!
Yes, only $19.99! Seriously!
Again, you’ll get four sets of the following items:
(1) 8.5 x 11” “My Memory Box” Box Label
(15) 3.5 x 5” (approx.) Folder Labels, one for each age/grade from toddler to twelfth grade
(15) 2.25 x .5” File Folder Tabs, one for each age/grade from toddler to twelfth grade
Each of these items are in four different colors: orange, pink, blue and green so you can personalize your boxes for each child.
Along with the printables listed above, you’ll also need (per child):
- 1 plastic file folder box (I like this one), with a lid and an inside lip in which to hang letter-sized folders. This silver/clear one is good because you can see inside.
- 15 letter-sized hanging file folders with corresponding plastic tabs
- Glue sticks
- Scissors and/or a 12-inch paper trimmer
Note: These items are NOT part of the system and you will need to provide your own.
Download your copy of this awesome “My Memory Box: Kids School Paper Organizing System” now!
Then, be sure to tell a friend about it by pinning and sharing!