- 12 dates, pitted
- 1 banana
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 2 cups ice
- 1 drop of Rocky Mountain Oil Peppermint essential oil
- spring of mint (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender (I prefer a Vita-Mix). You can use up to 3 drops of the Peppermint essential oil based on how strong you prefer the minty flavor.
- Mix on high until the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour into 3 tall glasses, garnish with the fresh mint (if desired) and enjoy immediately!
- Makes about 48 ounces, or 3 large servings.
Enjoy!! I hope this healthy (and tasty!) smoothie satisfies your chocolate cravings like it does for me!
And did you download your FREE 11 Awesome Things You Can Do With Peppermint Oil resource?
You won’t believe the versatility of this awesome oil–and I know a few of these uses will surprise you!
Enjoy the resource and share in the comments your favorite way to use Peppermint essential oil!