A brand new year is ahead! Who’s ready for some great inspiration, helpful tips and heartfelt encouragement for all those New Years goals?
I’ve gathered the best of the best of 2016–the top 25 marriage, parenting, faith and homemaking posts–all in one place for your New Years inspiration.
Moms like you told me they LOVED these posts! Each of them got a crazy amount of pageviews and lots of buzz.
And here they are for you… all in one place!
Before we mention the posts, I also wanted to share the top 3 resources on the site this year (because they may help you too)!
Click on each one to learn more.
Top 25 Most Popular Posts of 2016
NOTE: By far, marriage and parenting posts were the most popular posts this year! For this reason, I’ve included a few more of those here than the other categories.
Top Posts in Marriage
I’ll bet you’re here because you want to have better sex in your marriage. Who doesn’t, right?
But everything–kids, money, jobs, life–it ALL can get in the way and make our married sex lives dull, boring or even non-existent.
The truth is that it is possible to have a great married sex life!
There’s one BIG secret to that amazing level of intimacy we all crave… [READ MORE HERE]
Other Top Marriage Posts to Inspire Your New Year:
- 130 Creative Ways to Say I Love You to Spouse
- 18 Fun & Easy Ways to Flirt with Your Husband Today
- 5 Warning Signs of an Emotional Affair
- 65+ Incredible Resources for Better Sex in Christian Marriage
- The 15 Minute Habit that Will Change Your Marriage
- Why Christian Marriages Need More Sex Than Ever
- How I Almost Had an Affair
- Is Your Marriage Headed for Trouble? 5 Signs to Look for
Top Posts in Parenting
You hear the fighting. The yelling. The temper tantrums. AGAIN.
Sighing, you walk into your child’s bedroom to find two angry faces (and fingers pointed at each other).
And now, you’re tasked with sorting out all the emotions (while still managing your own mommy anger).
Some days, motherhood feels like being a referee at a hockey match, right?!
But here’s the thing… [READ MORE]
Other Top Parenting Posts to Inspire Your New Year:
- 67 Awesome Random Acts of Kindness Ideas for Kids
- Ultimate List of Fun Ways to Teach Kids About Gods Love
- 5 Steps to Turn Mommy Anger Into a Teachable Moment
- “When (and How) Should I Talk to My Kids About Sex?”
- 47 Best Kids Audio Books and Audio Dramas
Top Posts in Faith
And if you’re reading this, I’m guessing you’ve also experienced the power of God’s Word too, right?
Oh, how we want to share that life-changing power with our kids!
We want them to learn how to study the Bible from a young age so that they can develop an unshakeable, intimate relationship with God that carries them through all kinds of life’s circumstances.
However, I’ve learned that children (like all of us!) need a bible study method–a systematic way to not only read scripture but to allow God’s word to change a heart… [READ MORE]
Other Top Faith Posts to Inspire Your New Year:
Top Posts in Homemaking
Do you have stacks of adorable kids artwork piling up everywhere?
You know, stacks of priceless treasures from your kids that you want to keep (but have no idea what to do with)?!
What if I told you that you could get rid of those stacks (and all the guilt that goes with them) forever?
What if I could show you a way to neatly and easy keep kids school papers organized now (without the crazy piles) and preserved for years to come (in one central place)?
Hundreds of moms love this method for organizing kids school papers… and I know you’re going to love it too…
Other Posts About Homemaking to Inspire Your New Year:
- How to Transform Your Master Bedroom Into a Restful Retreat for Your Marriage
- How to Sell Crafts Online (A Great Way to Make Extra Money)
- 10 Must-Have Essential Oils for Kids: Easily Treat Colds, Owies and More!
- 4 Dairy Free Homemade Coffee Creamers
Did you love these posts? Be sure to share about them with a friend! Please pin or share about this post on social media so others can be encouraged too!
Happy New Year, friends!