Want to live with purpose and without any regrets? Want a family that is growing and thriving?
Want to be the change in this world (instead of being changed by the world)?
It all starts with a vibrant prayer life.
And here’s how to get it as a busy mom!
The Bible is clear that we–mere mortals!–have the power to shape destinies and move mountains on behalf of our loved ones (James 5:16) through humble, heartfelt connection with God through prayer.
Next to salvation itself, prayer is one of the best gifts God gave his children!
But here’s the problem: Prayer is a gift that so many of us never ever open. Why?
- We’re scared of it because we don’t quite understand it.
- We’re confused about what prayer is, and what it isn’t.
- We’ve tried praying before but became quickly frustrated when our “way” wasn’t happening.
- Or, we believe in the power of prayer, but we find ourselves too busy make prayer a priority.
However, as moms and women of God in a world quickly going down the tubes, we no longer have the luxury of not fighting for ourselves, our families and our nation through prayer.
We simply must be praying. Regularly.
I want to empower you with 23 tips to help you grab hold of this amazing gift that God wants to give you and your family.
- 9 ways that prayer can change everything for your family
- 2 things your prayer life must have
- How to make prayer a priority even when you feel time-strapped
- 6 incredible resources that give specific plans on how to pray for our husband and/or kids
- What your prayer room can look like (video)
- 6 ways you can make prayer work as a busy mom
We really can have a stronger prayer life–even in the midst of this chaotic, already-too-busy young family stage.
Let’s find out how!