14 Coloring Books and Pages About God’s Love
Coloring and art can also be a fun way to teach kids about God’s love. Here are some cute Bible-themed coloring books for young kids.
How gorgeous are these coloring books based around Bible verses? Truly! These are tailored more for teens or adults, but young kids can enjoy them too!
And have you seen these awesome journaling Bibles? What a great way to literally bring God’s Word to life in full color! This would be a unique way to memorize or learn key verses about love.
Here’s some other coloring pages that you can print online!
- Love Coloring Sheet (1 John 4:7) by EmilyBergDesigns
- For God So Loved the World by Calvary Kids Pages
- “See What Love…” (1 John 3:1) by Calvary Kids Pages
- “A Friend Loves At All Times” by Karla at Karla Dornacher
- Love One Another by Mr. Adron at Coloring Pages for Kids by Mr. Adron