Thank you for your interest in the “bloom” course! Registrations are now closed. We will re-open registrations sometime in 2016.
If you would like to be notified about when registration will open again for “bloom,” please enter your information in the box below. We will be sure to contact you when the course opens again in 2016!
Why is “bloom” Registration only open during certain times of the year?
Great question! Although “bloom” participants have lifetime access to course materials and can go through the course at their own pace, we’ve found it best for both the instructor and participants if registration is only open for certain times of the year.
One of the great benefits of the “bloom” course is the “bloom” private Facebook group where participants can share insights together (and receive feedback from “bloom” course instructor Alicia Michelle). This feedback and communication works best when most course participants are going through the material at the same time. So, although “bloom” participants don’t have to be a part of the Facebook group and can move at a different pace than the Facebook group, overall, we’ve found the course experience is greatly enhanced when everyone can begin and progress through the material at roughly the same time.
Discovering the joy-filled homeschool life starts with being honest with how things are now… and then developing a practical, personalized approach to how we want things to be.
And this is exactly what “bloom”does:
- in a comfortable setting (your home);
- an ideal timeframe (when your schedule allows); and
- at your own pace (whatever that may be).
“bloom” consists of eight classes:
- Class 1: The Big Fat Lies (and the Truths That Set Us Free)
- Class 2: Firm Foundations: Building Rhythm Around Daily Pillars
- Class 3: Steps to Simple (and Rest-Filled) Days
- Class 4: Homeschooling Joy Stealers: Part 1: The Perfectionist Vice
- Class 5: Homeschooling Joy Stealers: Part 2: The Comparison Leech
- Class 6: Homeschooling Joy Stealers: Part 3: The Anger Monster
- Class 7: Needs and Opinions: How to Not Drown in the Tidal Wave
- Class 8: The Path to Perennial (not Annual) Joy
Through powerful teaching and personalized at-home work, each class offers a small step toward healing.
Key issues are addressed a little at a time, allowing us to slowly process the information over an extended period, and to make subtle-but-tangible changes in our thinking and practices.
The course utilizes a three-step approach for each class session:
Step 1: Watch Video
Each class first introduces the material via an online, approximately 20-minute, Power-Point-style video presentation. Here’s a snippet from “Class 4: Homeschooling Joy Stealers: The Perfectionist Vice”:
Step 2: Apply the Information Through Powerful Exercises and Charts
Next, you’ll complete that class’ “At-Home Discovery Packet.” These incredibly introspective, life-changing exercises, charts and resources are the heartbeat of the course! Click here to download the “bloom” At-Home Discovery Packet Preview. Each packet allows you to deeply analyze and apply the class information, thereby developing customized small shifts that are tailored to your family and your situation.
Step 3: Process and Connect with Others
How does the learning go from paper to practice? That’s where the processing step comes in. Everyone processes differently. For those that enjoy bouncing ideas off of others and gaining feedback, “bloom” offers lifetime access to a private Facebook group. This is a wonderful place to set goals, share dreams and even encourage others. However, most importantly…since learning can also be a slow and messy process (that can’t always fit in a specified timeframe), “bloom” participants are given lifetime access to all course materials! That means that you can come back to these resources again and again as you need them!
I want you to be comfortable with making this investment in yourself, your family and your homeschool. So be sure to take a look at the sample class video and the bloom At-Home Discovery Packet preview; and learn a little about me.
- Note: While this is not a course exclusively for Christians (and is in no way an in-depth Bible study), I want to let you know that it is taught from a biblical perspective and we do mention scriptural truths from time to time. I’m telling you this upfront because I want you to feel comfortable with the course and to understand where I am coming from before you decide to participate. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Once you’ve become a participant, if you are not happy with the course and do not feel that I delivered exceptional quality, you can request a 100% full refund within 15 days of purchase. Click here to read the full course terms and conditions. The risk is all mine, leaving you with so much to gain!
You were created to live a passionate, joy-filled homeschooling life. And that life is available to you! It’s right there… just waiting for you to discover it. Experience all that your life—and your homeschool—can become by joining us in “bloom” today! Your fullest, richest homeschooling life is calling!
With excitement (and joy!),