Do you have stacks of adorable kids artwork piling up everywhere?
You know, stacks of priceless treasures from your kids that you want to keep (but have no idea what to do with)?!
What if I told you that you could get rid of those stacks (and all the guilt that goes with them) forever?
What if I could show you a way to neatly and easy keep kids school papers organized now (without the crazy piles) and preserved for years to come (in one central place)?
Hundreds of moms love this method for organizing kids school papers… and I know you’re going to love it too!
This simple system–known as the My Memory Box: Kids School Paper Organizing System–is easy to set up and basically runs itself once it’s in place.
Why is the My Memory Box system so effective?
- One easily organized, central location for ALL your children’s artwork
- One file folder for each child’s school year from Toddler to 12th grade
- Record fun facts about your child at that age (favorite book, activities, friends–even their signature!) on the front of each year’s folder
- Easily store small memorabilia (awards, ribbons, memory books) all in one place with artwork and papers
- Papers are organized as they come into your house (no more piles!)
- No big pile of papers to sort at the end of the year!
- No more losing awards, artwork or other special papers
- Create a customized precious keepsake for your child’s entire school experience
- Once it’s assembled, it’s done! No need to make a new binder or scrapbook each year! Easy peasy!
And the best part? I’ve done all the work for you!
Ok… well… most of the work. 🙂 All that’s left for you to do is to download the printable, print off the papers, and cut and assemble.
Ready to get started?
Here’s where you can purchase and download your My Memory Box files.
Still not sure? No worries… let me tell you more about how it works (and how I–and hundreds of other moms like you–now have freedom from the paper stacks and the guilt)!