What do you do after you’ve blown up at your kids?
You want to apologize for your anger, but you also want them to know that their behavior was unacceptable, right?
As a mom of four kids, I can completely relate!
How do we apologize for our angry actions while still communicating our frustration?
How can we turn our anger into a moment of connection with our kids?
I want to share an incredible 5-step method for transforming your mommy anger into a teachable moment!
You’ll learn how to:
- Apologize effectively for your actions
- Help your children see their mistakes (in a grace-filled way)
- Guide them towards better behavior
- Offer forgiveness and God’s hope
- Grow closer than ever to your child!
Since every mom deals with anger, every mom needs this method!
You won’t believe how powerful this can be!