5 Areas the Enemy Wants to Attack Your Kids
Area #1: Self-Worth
We want our kids to understand how much God values them, and that nothing or no one can change who they are in Christ.
The Enemy’s Tactics:
- He teaches our kids to base their self-worth on their outside appearance, on their accomplishments and on their possessions.
- He that life is all about them and their pleasure, and that they need to ignore that voice of conviction that tells them the difference between right or wrong.
- He reminds them of their faults and failures and is quick to condemn our kids for their mistakes.
How You Can Pray for Your Kids:
- Pray that they will have a deep relationship with God at a young age so that they can learn to hear His voice above the roar of the crowd.
- Pray that they will be solid and strong in the truth that they are handmade by our Creator on purpose and with a purpose.
- Pray that they will everyday grow deeper and deeper in the life-changing truth that they are loved by God.
Scriptures to Teach:
Additional Helpful Resources:
The enemy is causing so much damage in this next area (Area #2)!
Learn more about how you can pray for your kids against the enemy’s attacks against this key issue… (Click “READ MORE“).