You need a teacher gift. Or a thank you gift. Or a present for your mom from her grandkids.
You can’t spend a lot, but you still want it to be special and unique, right?
Here’s the perfect solution: DIY Sharpie mugs.
You know–using special oil-based Sharpies to write a fun design on a plain mug, and then filling it with a gift card or some other treat?
Here’s why I love sharpie mugs as gifts:
- They’re super versatile and can be used for almost any occasion.
- They’re the perfect gift for kids to make.
- They’re totally inexpensive (I get my mugs at the Dollar Store, plus a few goodies to fill up the mug).
- They’re so many fun (and dare I say even cool?) mug designs!
You can give Sharpie mugs for:
- Teacher Appreciation Day
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day
- Thank You gifts
- Get well soon
- Or just to send a little encouragement!
But before you grab your Sharpie and a mug and go to town, I need to share with you a few important tricks.
Because if you use the wrong kind of Sharpie pen (be sure to use these!), and if you don’t follow a few simple steps, your mug masterpiece will quickly slide down the drain the first time you wash it.
NOT exactly the effect you want, right?
Also (along with the important how-tos) I want to share:
- 6 awesome mug designs;
- 20 ideas of what to fill your mug with; plus,
- 36 free all-occasion gifts tags for your adorable Sharpie mugs!