DIY Christmas Gifts by Kids for Kids
3) And oh… how adorable these DIY Baby Fabric Bows from Craftaholics Anonymous are! Admittedly the gift receiver (a infant) would probably not recognize the sheer cuteness of these, but they are an easy gift to make nonetheless for an excited big sister or cousin.
4) Speaking of popsicle sticks… how about creating a kids’ treasure box? Your child could paint it (as shown here in this post from Powerful Mothering) or add stickers or silk flowers for additional personalization.
5) Do you have a budding artist in your home? How about this super cute Kids Travel Art Kit from A Whimsicle Life made out of a CD case?! True, this gift would take the work of an older child to create, but what a fun gift for a younger sibling that loves art!
7) Do your kids like “slime”? Let me rephrase that… do they like to play with icky, oozy, stretchy stuff? Learning Through Playing not only shares her recipe for “slime” here, but a really fun way to give it as a gift (yes, evidently it’s possible to “gift” slime). Check out her Slime Ornaments here! What little boy wouldn’t want this?!
8) Alright, this would probably take some adult supervision, but come on… what little girl wouldn’t love her big brother forever after receiving this gift: a custom made dollhouse. Sutton Grace has a tutorial here (including plans) for a wood dollhouse… but I’m wondering (just to make things a little simpler) if a slightly-less-sturdy version could be made out of cardboard?