9 Genius Valentines Love Note Ideas
P.S. Not feeling especially crafty? Check out the pre-designed love notes in this resource! Easy-peasy.
1) Make this adorable “Today I have loved you for…” card from Something Turquoise! Super cute and there’s a free printable to get you started. It’s intended as a wedding card, but it would make an awesome valentine for your husband!
2) Or what if you each got a little daily “love reminder”? I love this You + Me set from Dayspring that includes a perpetual calendar, journal, love notes and a coupon book set! This set gives several ways to regularly share the love!
3) Did you know that dry erase markers work really well for writing messages on a mirror? It’s a quick way to send a valentines message to your husband, or anytime you want to encourage him.
Check out what happened when my husband and I started a “mirror war” with dry erase messages!
4) Speaking of love messages on a mirror, how about writing “I love you” or another fun Valentine’s message on a steamed-up mirror or shower door? Your secret message will be revealed every time your husband turns on the shower!
6) How about a series of love notes sent via text? You could send him 20 texts on Valentines Day–one text for each of the reasons why you love him. It’s a great way for him to always have those love messages nearby too!
7) Post it notes are amazingly versatile! Write a quick love message and place it in a book your husband is reading, on his computer screen, or even on the steering wheel of his car.
9) Send him on a scavenger hunt with love notes. I have done this many times with my husband and it’s great fun!
And now, I want to share the best Valentine’s gift of all you that can give your spouse…
(hint: It doesn’t cost any money, but it’s infinitely valuable!).